L-Carnitine Liquid mit Carnipure™
Body Attack L-Carnitine Liquid 2000 with Vitamin C is a liquid concentrate that can be taken before and during sport or during diet phases
It is the ideal supplement for anybody not taking in sufficient quantities of L-Carnitine through their daily diet. For example, for athletes
, who have increased energy metabolism or who prefer a carbohydrate-heavy diet and are, therefore, not eating meat.
A single portion of Body Attack L-Carnitine 2000 contains 2000 mg L-Carnitine
, which carries the Carnipure quality seal. This represents the high-standard of quality for L-Carnitine.
who, when losing weight on a low-calorie diet, are only taking in limited amounts of L-Carnitine may also benefit from taking Body Attack L-Carnitine 2000.
1. What other effects does Body Attack L-Carnitine Liquid 2000 have?
Body Attack L-Carnitine Liquid 2000 also contains water-soluble vitamin C, which may contribute towards normal functioning of energy metabolism. One single daily ration (40 ml) contains 480 mg vitamin C - which corresponds to approx. 250 g blackcurrants or half a kilo of kiwis.
The main dietary sources of vitamin C are found in fresh fruit and vegetables. If these are not stored or processed correctly (e.g. cooking), a substantial amount of vitamins are lost, down to zero. This is why , more raw vegetables should be introduced into the daily diet.
For those who dislike eating raw vegetables and fruit, Body Attack L-Carnitine Liquid plus Vitamin C can supplement the diet so that energy metabolism can return to a healthy, normal balance. Not only is Vitamin C necessary for fresh production of stress hormones during physical exertion, it also plays a part in protecting our cell´s from oxidative stress.
Oxidative stress and free radicals, which can weaken our cells and immune system, are produced when increased muscular activity takes place, particularly in the case of sports.
2. Worth knowing: What is L-Carnitine?
We take in a large part of L-Carnitine, the vitamin-like nutrient, through our daily diet in the form of meat, fish and milk products.
This amounts to approx. 30 mg per day in a normal varied diet. The body also produces around 15 mg L-Carnitine every day, predominantly in muscle tissue, in the heart, liver, kidneys, the immune system and in the red blood cells.
L-Carnitine is linked to energy metabolism there and, along with other vitamins, also assumes a key role in fat metabolism.
3. Which products can Body Attack L-Carnitine Liquid 2000 be combined with best?
- Take together with Body Attack Vitamin B-Complex to safeguard the increased vitamin requirements and increased energy metabolism needed during intense physical activity
- Take together with Body Attack Power Protein 90 to build-up and maintain muscle mass in specific training phases (e.g. diet and build-up phase)
- Take together with Body Attack 100% Pure Creatine 240 Caps to increase dynamic strength performance during immediate and intense power loads