The Body Attack L-Carnitine Shots are ampoules containing 100% pure and natural L-Carnitine
in liquid form and are free of any additives. It is also called L-Carnipure as the production is done without the use of animal and genetically modified ingredients.
Although L-Carnitine can be produced by the body itself, it is only produced in small amounts. Therefore, additional supplementation to the diet is necessary. L-Carnitine deficiency may occur, because athletes, in particular, have an increased energy demand, especially when they give up on L-Carnitine-rich foods, such as meat. Therefore, L-Carnitine Shots can be a useful supplement.
Even people, who are on unbalanced diet, may benefit from the vitamin-like dietary supplements in liquid form, for example during diet phases or with a general aversion to animal foods.
A Body Attack Shot (25 ml ampoule) contains 1,000 mg L-Carnitine in the highest quality.
1. Worth knowing: What is L-Carnitine?
L-Carnitine is derived from the Latin word "Carne" which means: meat. L-Carnitine is a vitamin-like nutrient that the body can produce in small quantities endogenously from the two amino acids, lysine and methionine. However, L-Carnitine is mainly taken through dairy products, fruits, vegetables and meats, in particular. The latter is particularly rich in L-Carnitine. We take an average of about 30 mg L-Carnitine through the daily diet.
2. Worth knowing: What is L-Carnipure?
L-Carnipure was obtained through the fermentation process using natural and biological means. The method for producing the Body Attack L-Carnitine resembles yogurt production. In the process, certain strains of bacteria synthesise the final product L-Carnitine using certain basic foodstuffs like pulses. The Swiss manufacturer LONZA has got this unique production method patented and it guarantees 100% pure, natural and additive-free L-Carnitine for the food industry for over 20 years.
3. Which products can the Body Attack L-Carnitine Shots 25 ml be combined with best?
- With the Body Attack Energy Kick Drink, which provides green tea extract and caffeine, as well as water during physical exertion to regulate the body temperature
- With the Body Attack Isotonic Sports Drink during physical exertion to compensate for the fluid and mineral losses during endurance sports.
- With the Body Attack BCAA Shots that facilitate protein metabolism through provision of the 3 amino acids, leucine, valine and isoleucine, which occur mostly in the muscles, as well as other essential amino acids.