Carb Control from Body Attack is a compact chocolate bar for people, who want to avoid sugar, but still not miss the sweet taste. Although Carb Control contains about 25 g of carbohydrates per 100 g
, about 20 g thereof are polydextrose and maltitol
. These taste like sugar, but are not involved in the sugar metabolism and do not contribute to tooth decay.
The bar is coated with a layer of milk chocolate (marzipan, nut nougat), which is sweetened by the sugar-like maltitol flavour. Chocolate lovers, who like the white chocolate (blueberry yoghurt, lemon curd) or dark chocolate (chocolate crunchy, crispy caramel), also acquire a taste for it. The added flavours render the low-sugar bar its desired flavour that tastes fruity, nutty, or chocolaty. A blood-sugar-friendly bar has been developed through the combination of the sweet-tasting sugar alcohols, the chocolate and the flavours. Carb Control from Body Attack is recommended even for people with weight problems or with an imbalance in the metabolism of sugar.
The Body Attack Carb Control also contains about 4 g dietary fibre
. Thus, the bar can contribute as a supplement to a high-fibre diet
. Especially when grain products, fruits and vegetables are largely absent in the diet.
With its protein content of 45 g
, the Carb Control can beat the conventional protein shake, while contributing to building the muscle mass. The proteins come largely from protein sources, such as whey protein and milk protein isolate
, which belong to the biologically most valuable proteins. A small portion is formed by the protein source, soy protein isolate
, which has an equally high biological value as meat. Therefore, these protein sources are one of the most favourites in the diet of athletes as they provide all the essential amino acids in optimal proportions to supplement the daily diet.
1. What are the other substances active in the Body Attack Carb Control?
- The Body Attack Carb Control bars also contain the vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, folic acid and niacin, which are part of the normal energy, sugar and amino acid metabolism.
- Besides the normal energy metabolism, the aforementioned energy vitamins also support mental performance
- For bodybuilders and strength athletes, vitamins B6 and pantothenic acid are especially important, because they contribute to normal synthesis and normal metabolism of steroid hormones, proteins, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
- Antioxidants contribute to normal energy and protein metabolism in case of low-energy or unbalanced diet.
2. With what products can Body Attack Carb Control 100 g be combined best?