In 100% Natural Whey Isolate, My Supps has only the purest and fastest protein in stock. Without sweeteners, without aromas – highly pure isolate
with an optimum amino acid balance.
Whey is the liquid part of milk that remains in the production of cheese and does not congeal. Fresh whey still contains around 4 - 5% lactose and a mere 1% protein.
Micro-filtration is a specific method of isolating this protein. This method means that My Supps 100% Natural Whey Isolate consists of 90 % milk protein and less than 1% lactose.
The fat ratio in the protein powder is also extremely low due to the make-up of whey. Filtration also induces particularly good solubility. It is not necessary to treat the powder in the shaker; it is quite simply mixed into liquid or quark.
My Supps 100% Natural Whey Isolate is so finely filtrated
that it dissolves easily in liquid or semi-liquid foods and beverages. Take 20 - 30 g each day before or after exertion.
1. Worth knowing: What are proteins needed for?
People need proteins as building blocks for the musculature. Proteins are also involved in preserving healthy bone structure. Given that athletes are keen on building up a particularly large amount of muscle, they need an elevated amount of this nutrient.
Protein can also be helpful in a diet phase. The body is able to use protein as a supplier of energy, so sufficient intake is important. The body absorbs proteins from different dietary sources in various ways.
Whey proteins like in My Supps 100 % Natural Whey Isolate are seen as the fastest-acting proteins. They are particularly suited for taking directly before training in order to replenish stocks.
2. What products can I combine sensibly with My Supps 100 % Whey Isolate?
- With My Supps Flavouring System aromas for different kinds of delicious protein shakes.
- In combination with the Body Attack Magnesium plus Calcium, a mineral supplement that can help to maintain normal muscle function.
- With Body Attack Energy Loader before and after training to provide the body with energy.